TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
Who may enter
Entrants must be citizens of RSA and 18 years and older to enter the competition.
Who may not enter
Directors, members, partners, employees, contractors and consultants of Investec Property (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, as well as any person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition, and all of the aforementioned persons’ immediate families and life partners may not enter the competition and shall not be eligible to be awarded any prizes in the competition.
The competition starts on 15 June 2019 and closes at midnight on 15 July 2019, however to the fullest extent permitted by the law, the duration of the competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
How to enter
Make a purchase at participating stores to a minimum of R100, complete a form, attach the till slip and drop into the box.
Draws and Prizes
- At the end of the competition, there will be a lucky draw from which the first person randomly drawn will be the winner of a 2019 Nissan Almera.
- The competition and all random draws are audited.
Notification of winner
- The Promoter will use its reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically, by calling the number that was used to enter the competition.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after reasonable efforts to do so as set out above, then that person’s right to be entered into the final draw and stand a chance of winning the Prize will be deemed to have been waived, and the Promoter may then randomly draw another qualifier from the pool of entrants.
- At the end of the month of the competition, the name of the winner will be announced live on air. The winner will be pre-notified of the announcement date.
By entering the competition, the entrant gives the Promoter the right to publish the prize winner’s name and photograph in any advertising, promotional material or event, or print, at any point of sale or in any public relations material. The nature and manner of such releases are to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter and shall be for a period of 12 months after the date that the prize winner is determined, after having being publicly announced as the prize winner of the competition. The prize winner expressly consents to the foregoing rights of the Promoter. The prize winner consents to the Promoter using such photographs and other promotional material it may at its sole discretion for a period of three years. This consent may not be withdrawn by the prize winner prior to its expiration of three years of the date of commencement of the lucky draw winner.
- By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry.
- All information relating to this competition, including information on our website and any other promotional material forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition you give the Promoter the right to process your personal information and to validate your entry. No entry will be considered valid until this validation process has taken place.
- All entrants warrant that the information provided by them is true, correct and factual. Any of the following acts including, but not limited to; dishonesty, misrepresentation, fraud, identity theft and the like on an entrants part is an immediate disqualification of such entry. If such a person is chosen as the winner of the competition, such a draw will be declared void and will result in a further draw being held and a new winner declared.
- Winners will also have to comply with any other reasonable validation procedures as may be reasonably required by the Promoter in order to claim the Prize. Copies of the winner’s ID book will be made for the Promotor’s records.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the prize is at all times driven by someone with a valid driver’s license.
- The winner will be responsible for procuring the necessary insurance in respect of the vehicle as from the date of delivery of the prize.
- If any winner is under the age of 18 years of age at the time the Prize is awarded to him/her, then the Promoter will invalidate the entry and will redraw a new winner.
- The prize must be collected by the prize winner on such date and at such place as determined by the Promoter in its discretion. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by a winner in claiming or utilizing the Prize.
- All risk in and ownership to the Prize shall pass to the winner on collection thereof.
- At the end of the competition, all of the Promoter’s obligations in regard to the competition as well as in regard to the Prize shall terminate.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any entry or participant if it believes there has been any irregular, fraudulent or mala fide conduct by, or on behalf of, such participant, and will not be obliged to notify participants of entries that are rejected.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities, mala fide or fraudulent practices by, or on behalf of, any person claiming the Prize.
- The competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, the Promoter’s existing terms and conditions applicable to the use of its products and services.
- If the competition is held to be or becomes unlawful or if the Promoter is required by the Minister of Trade and Industry or the National Consumer Commission or WASPA, to alter any aspect of the competition, then to the full extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition immediately and without notice, in which event all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and accept that no recourse will lie against The Promoter.
- Should the details of the running of this competition change, the Terms and Conditions will be changed accordingly.
- The Promoter is entitled to change the type, model or color of the car at their sole discretion before the competition closes.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition. The Promoter, its associated companies, agents, contractors and any of its personnel involved in this competition, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, death or injury arising from participation in the competition or from using the prize or for any loss or damage, death or injury howsoever arising.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendment shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and condition on the website www.cornubiamall.co.za.